Here is another challenge card created for our forum. The challenge was to use a circle stamp, a circle punch and a circle embellishment. This is what I came up with products used were Circle Circus Stamp set, Scallop Circle Punch, So Saffron Ink and ribbon, and a Jumbo Brad. If you would like to purchase any of these products please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Elaine Hannam
- My name is Elaine Hannam and I live at St. Helens in Tasmania. Married to Fred for 36 years, I have two sons married to two wonderful daughters-in-law and three beautiful grandchildren. I have been stamping for 15 years, scrapbooking for 11 and Independent Stampin-Up Demonstrator for just over one.
- Here is another one of my watercoloured cards tha...
- This week I have been playing with watercolouring...
- Here is another challenge card created for our fo...
- This is a great opportunity to tell you about the ...
- Thought I would start by posting a card that I ha...
- Well welcome to my blog! This is my very first po...
- ▼ January (7)