Well welcome to my blog! This is my very first post and has been prompte by my friends on my Stampin Up Forum that have twisted my arm and convinced me that I NEED to be blogging.
I am still in the process of setting this up, so please bear with me as I endeavour to find my way around and work out how to enter things here. Back soon when I have worked out how things work.
- Elaine Hannam
- My name is Elaine Hannam and I live at St. Helens in Tasmania. Married to Fred for 36 years, I have two sons married to two wonderful daughters-in-law and three beautiful grandchildren. I have been stamping for 15 years, scrapbooking for 11 and Independent Stampin-Up Demonstrator for just over one.
- Here is another one of my watercoloured cards tha...
- This week I have been playing with watercolouring...
- Here is another challenge card created for our fo...
- This is a great opportunity to tell you about the ...
- Thought I would start by posting a card that I ha...
- Well welcome to my blog! This is my very first po...
- ▼ January (7)