This is a great opportunity to tell you about the Stampin Up Sale-a-bration promotion. This promotion happens at this time each year and it is a great time for you to earn a great free stamp set just by placing an order with me for $100 or more. The promotion goes from 25th January till 31st March. So check your supplies to see what you need and let me know if you wish to place an order.
I will be starting back to classes and workshops in February. First up is our Tuesday Stampers Class on 2nd February 10 am - 12 noon. Cost is $10 we will be making two cards one using the masking technique and the other is a pop-up card!! Come along and join the fun this one is quite a relaxed class where we will be learning new techniques.
3rd February is Scrap Night where you can crop from 7pm till 10pm or later if you wish! This nite is only $5 come along and use my equipment, coffee and bikkies are supplied and purchase any supplies that you might need, if not that is ok too just come crop and chat with friends in a friendly relaxed atmosphere.
Then our big Fun Workshop Day is 10th February This is always a great day to complete two or sometimes three projects. Once again $10 bring a plate of lunch to share. Lots of prizes and fun competitions and anyone placing an order on the day goes into the draw as the mystery hostess!
That means another free stamp set to be won. In February we are doing some great projects using the brayer.
- Elaine Hannam
- My name is Elaine Hannam and I live at St. Helens in Tasmania. Married to Fred for 36 years, I have two sons married to two wonderful daughters-in-law and three beautiful grandchildren. I have been stamping for 15 years, scrapbooking for 11 and Independent Stampin-Up Demonstrator for just over one.
- Here is another one of my watercoloured cards tha...
- This week I have been playing with watercolouring...
- Here is another challenge card created for our fo...
- This is a great opportunity to tell you about the ...
- Thought I would start by posting a card that I ha...
- Well welcome to my blog! This is my very first po...
- ▼ January (7)